Thursday, October 26, 2006

sweeping the clouds away

The frost is thicker on my van this morning than it has been all week. It's also a lot colder outside. I know if I just open that can of cocoa, it will snow.

I don't know how I have been gone for a little while, but people still know my email. It's interesting how some people can write to you, say mean things, then they expect you to just agree with them. Who would just take a mean comment sitting down? No, you wanna fight it out. I love that I have friends here who are like, "Meanies!" It makes me feel loved.

Sometimes I feel so selfish because that is all I care about feeling.

Trav, the guy next door, is going to 'winter' with his sister. She's...a mess. I told you some about her earlier and she is definitely someone who has a story...even if she is a meanashellmofo. I am only sorta sorry that I can't continue my saga about Trav here. It's nothing bad...I just know that we are going to be boring neighbors for a while. I have to go thru that...no point in me putting you thru that.

My sister and I are growing closer and closer. If you were to look at us, you would guess that she is the drama queen, and I'm the practical one. And if you were to guess you would say that growing up she was the devil and I was the angel. In either case, at this point, she the biggest drama queen to have ever lived, and right now I'm the angel for putting up with her. Some days it's like being married to myself.

I'm trying to have female relationships again. It's hard because girls are more work than most boys. We cut up magazines and pasted them in our journals yesterday. I do this practice quite often, but she was thrilled with the concept and stayed up late, humming and cutting up glossy pictures of supermodels. I kept watching her and I realized that she hasn't changed much from when she was 8 and wanted to copy every friggin thing I did. It made me love her and I wanted to go beat her husband up with a ball bat and tell him to treat my sister right.

The Musician keeps texting me from his workplace far away this week. I love each one.

I think the sun shines so strong in Idaho. It makes me think I'm really sitting on top of the whole earth.

PS. Nothing. I just love ps's because they sound cool.

No comments: