Tuesday, November 21, 2006

pieces pieces everywhere

I said I wouldn't post until there was something to post...but it's kinda dumb because what classifies something as, well, something?

Doing lots of reading, writing, pasting in my journal, laughing.
I laugh with the Musician.
We lay in bed naked at night and giggle over stupid things.

Maybe that is something.

I can't really remember the last time in our marriage when we were laughing with the other. I remember high school days, and early honeymoon days...it's a great feeling.

My heart still hurts. In spite of how idyllic and cheerio happy my life might appear.

How is it that you can have the whole world in your palm and you still want more?!

Thanksgiving is coming up. Turkey.
I noticed Trav, the guy next door, carrying a turkey into his house for his sister.
It looked pretty big for two people.

We went to a birthday party a few days back.
The usual people we knew were there.
Trav was there too. With some recently divorced blonde woman.
I thought I would be mad jealous...but I wasn't.
That made me sad.
I should be happy that I am moving forward.
Sigh.

I hate sounding meloncholy.
What a weird word.

Leen posted some fantastic 'weird' facts about herself.
Isn't it funny how we post things that we think are weird and then half of our readers say, "I do that too!" and then we find that deep down we're all pretty much the same. Except some people love Neil Diamond, and some people don't.
I wish it were that easy to define the whole universe.

Weird fact about myself: I like words. Not so much the spelling, or the meanings of words...the sounds. When I say them. I'll roll words around, and round my tongue for days because I love the sound. Like Spunk.
Spunk
Spunky.
spunk.
though some words look fantastic enough you can't help but want to say them.
gank.
love that word.
there is freedom in no caps.

But, I'm too particular to do that for long.

We laugh.
That pleases me a lot. More than I probably say, but should.
When I'm in that moment and my stomach is just heaving from the laughing, I forget the whole world...and I just see him, hear him, breath him.
I would laugh forever if my stomach didn't ache after a bit.

1 comment:

~Tim said...

This is a lovely post.